Monday, October 13, 2008

A word on the smells of Seoul

I forgot to mention what Seoul smells like. That was one thing my mom wanted me to comment on. Usually the smell is pretty normal. Sometimes it smells a little like gas fumes. For the most part it doesn't really have a certain smell. (Oh, except one of the classes that I am going to be taking over that kind of smells like baby wipes) But this morning, when I opened my window to check the temperature, it smelled like garlic and teriyaki sauce! someone must be cooking and getting ready for lunch! On the way to school yesterday morning, I saw a man at a cart on the side of the road rolling out pasta!

My fridge smelled gross when I moved in, but I found this thing that I THINK it an odor killer for the fridge. It was in the section with air fresheners and things for the closet and car and stuff, and it has a fridge on the front of it. That seems to be working a little, but I think it needs some more time in there!

Also when I moved in the washing machine door was shut, so it smelled mildewy in there. But I have just been laving the door open and it smells fine now. The cabinet on top of my dish drying rack smells a little. I'll have to find something to fix that!

So that is what Seoul smells like.....

4 comments:

Rose Mosca said...

i am LOVING this blogpage. Keep the updates coming Kellbell. Love you..
-Aunt Rosie

Unknown said...

I agree with Aunt Rosie! I love this! I read it every day when I should be paying attention in class! :)
I am glad to see that you are doing well and that you are getting adjusted....tell me about the WON men!
Have you had wontons!??!?!

Rose Mosca said...

i miss the updates kellbell. i love you so much and i am so proud of you.... hurry and becone an alien so you can have internet again !!! - Aunt Rosie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
Glad to hear you are learning the lay of the land. Please be careful! I miss you a lot and Mom will not watch the Real World challenge with me!
Love,
Dad