Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peas Peas Peas!!!

I just wanted to write a quick blog saying that my life is now complete..... I have found frozen peas in Homever!!!!!! They were $4 for a tiny bag, but SO worth it!!!!! I will send a picture and go into more details about them later, but I'm sooo excited to finally have peas back in my life!!!!

I have an exciting weekend ahead of me. Friday night is our SLP work Christmas party, and Saturday is Jess's going away party. I will blog again on Sunday!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Kelly...
Glad you found some peas! It's funny that you love them so much because you hardly ever had them as a kid. They're not my favorite thing. You must have developed a love for them at college.

The pictures of your kids are really cute. How is the Christmas program coming along? Daddy said he talked to you on IM today and that you had a work Christmas party last night. Do most of the people there celebrate Christmas? Do the Korean kids have Christmas trees at their houses?

Speaking of Christmas trees, ours looks fabulous, but.... for the first time since 1988, our tree does not have Snowflake on it. I didn't hang her this year. Instead.... I sent her to you. She should be arriving on Tuesday, 12/23. Let the doorman (or whatever he is called) know that you're expecing a box. Hopefully I'll talk to you over the weekend.
Love,
Oma